After Beloved drops in to give me his
before-work/after fire-building cuddle,
and holds his sleepy-eyed zombie in his
lovely arms, the zombie shuffles and scortles
around the bed, absorbing the in-outness
of her heart beat, while reviewing her passions.
The challenge is the new post...and what
to write about. (The Cat believes the challenge
to be teaching me that Miaow Means Miaow!)
Things I want to discuss with myself.
- Nicki Minaj.
- How music actually works on our bodies.
- Dan Savage's ideas about monogamy and jealousy.
- Reasons to have a baby.
- Reasons to have a life-partner (who is a man).
- Why swearing is beginning to bother me in print.
- Why I love the tasteful and well-timed us of fucking swearing, and relate to the mouth on Debra in "Dexter" ("Fuck me in both ears!").
- Fuck-head French Fertility Specialists
- Nicki Minaj
- Meditating with Beloved
- Was I Chopin's lover in a past life?
- Will I ever finish "Art and Physics"
- Looking at photos of my ex-husband on Facebook at a wedding
- My New Nordic-land Friend
- Reasons not to have a baby
- How my love for Beloved feels like hot spicy chocolate back-flipping through my veins
- How I am going to be 42 in a week
- How I am sequestering myself away from most of my friends for no reason
- And finally: Nicki Minaj. I love me some Nicki Fucking Minaj.
Where is my cat.